Full-time Rovedana Limited: Mechanical Engineers Vacancy
When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs. 5/7 Ologolo Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Job : Mechanical Engineers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are currently in search of “mechanical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- In depth knowledge of Mechanical, Production and Facilities.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, Mechanical engineering and management principles to resolve mechanical problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience to resolve motor pump, conveyor, hydraulic, mechanical and other industrial equipment problems
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must have competencies to prepare daily mechanical and operations reports
- Carry out routine checks on all mechanical and industrial equipment
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline (Mechanical, Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation)
- A minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities with a proven track record of rotating equipment support
- Experience in onshore/offshore operations for Chevron, Total would be an added advantage.
How To Apply