Full-time Rovedana: Human Resource /Admin Manager Vacancy
Rovedana is a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
The Job :Human Resource /Admin Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently in search of an experienced human resource/admin manager whose mission is to identify, retain, and mentor talents that share values that fit into the organizational culture.
- She will be reporting to the CEO.
- Employee relation
- Head haunting
- Health and safety
- Establishing KPI’s in collaboration with department heads.
- Career coaching.
- Support plan future personnel needs
- Providing staff training and development
- Operating pay and benefits policies
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons, vendors (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Weekly: Staff Attendance, weekly budget, reorder levels
- Monthly: HR Administration-(Payroll, Disciplinary actions, Employee Turnover, New hire, promotions, transfers, Termination, Health and safety, Leave administration) Miscellaneous-(Birthdays, Anniversary, Employee transfer, years of service), Monthly operational budget, Monthly inventory count, Damages and repairs, Office assets.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Facilitate on-boarding and induction of new staff
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the new employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Must be a Female.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science related field and CIPM,
- About 2 -5 years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “HR/Admin Manager”.