Full-time Research And Data Analyst at Sponge Limited
Sponge Limited is a leading mobile-first, full service Digital Marketing agency that delivers outstanding Mobile and Digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa.
The Job :Research And Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Planning – Lagos, Ikeja
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, provide ongoing reports and make recommendations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Proven working experience as a Research and data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical Skills. Must have technical depth regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques. Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS), database and MS Office
- Analytical skills. Must be able to understand and interprete large amounts of data and information and to multi-task
- Communication skills. Market research analysts need strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to clients.
- Critical-thinking skills. Must assess all available information to determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company.
- Detail oriented. Must be detail oriented because they often do precise data analysis.
- Ages 25-30 years (Female or Male)
How To Apply