Full-time RES-Q Digital: Data Analyst Vacancy
RES-Q Digital is an innovative research based digital marketing concern. We know that brands need to engage, at RES-Q Digital we provide you with a personalized digital route to meet your communication needs.
We do this linking strategic thinking and creatively with technical expertise. When our clients have a wide grin on their faces, that’s when we celebrate
The Job :Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
our client is looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. He/She will develop analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports including visualisations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 1-3 years Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
How To Apply