Full-time Renaissance (Marriot International): Sales Executive – EBC Vacancy
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The Job : Sales Executive – EBC
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation.
Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How To Apply