Full-time Rembrandt Global Solutions: Lead, Content & Portal Administration Vacancy
Rembrandt Global Solutions provide functionally innovative services in the information and communications technology industry that are beneficial to consumers, corporate organizations, governmental and non-governmental organizations, both local and international.
The Job : Lead, Content & Portal Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary purpose is to provide content upload and management support, as well as administering the content portal.
- The incumbent will also be expected to update and promote contents and banners, and interface with backend technical support teams as may be required.
- Develop a deep understanding of content markets across geographical regions.
- Provide editorial feedback on images, prioritization of trailers, and content tagging process.
- Communicate the curation team’s progress and highlights to the company, on a regular basis.
- Promote and update content, banners, and content managed areas (copy & artwork).
- Ensure that all portals are live and working optimally.
- Ensure right-sizing and proper dimensioning of content on need basis.
- Upload content to the correct portal.
- Remove or fix live content if needed.
- Ensure total resolution and clearance of assigned trouble tickets.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media and catalogues.
- Investigate, evaluate and assess innovative ways of driving traffic to the site.
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.).
- Continuously drive portal functions optimization /improvements.
- Coordinate changes and new portal or Apps integration together with Applications development team.
- Coordinate portal or App quality testing to discover errors and optimize usability.
- Maintain portal content playlists, both the themed collections and celebrity lists, in collaboration with content marketing teams.
- Generate creative and innovative ideas for curation, relying on data to drive the curation approach – subject to Management approval.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support, to the subordinates.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Three or more years of experience in Web development, Telecoms and VAS environment.
- Adequate understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files, etc.).
- Strong competency and comfort with developing reports and analyzing large sets of data.
- Experience in VAS Messaging, Apps, Web, Data Warehousing and Cloud concepts.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Certified Big Data Management is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of support activities in Cloud environment i.e., AWS.
- Good knowledge of programing languages like Java, HTML, PHP, Python, Ruby, SQL, would be an added advantage.
- Intuitively understand the local market, its taste and audience, while working closely with the content managers.
- Keen editorial eye and extreme attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills – verbal & written.
- Strong with details, structured work, and processes.
- Result-driven orientation.
- Ability to evaluate content on a creative basis.
- Proficiency in MS Office suites.
- Exhibition of sound relationship management and leadership skills is mandatory for this role.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.
- Understanding of, and ability to work with policies and procedures of the organization.
- Hands-on experience as a Content and Portal admin for major application integration and/or major application product release is key.
How To Apply