Full-time Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
Niger State College of Agriculture, Mokwa was established in June 1979 as an arm of the Niger State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Niger State College of Agriculture, invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the below position:
The Job : Registrar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the institution. In addition, he shall serve as:
- Secretary to the Governing Council;
- Secretary to the Academic Board;
- Secretary to the Statutory Committees;
- Responsible for keeping all records and conduct correspondence of the College;
- Liaise with other institutions on academic matters;
- Issuing Certificates or Statement of Results to graduands and
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned by the Provost.
Candidates for the position of the Registrar must have:
- Good honour degree (not less than second class lower division).
- He/she must have at least 15 years experience, five (5) of which must have been spent as a Deputy Registrar in the College or similar Academic Institutions.
- The possession of a Master’s Degree or relevant administrative professional Certificates will be an additional advantage.
- Membership of appropriate administrative professional body will also be additional advantage and must be Computer literate.
- He/she must be of proven integrity, intellectually and professionally sound and good human relations.
Terms of Appointment
The Registrar shall serve for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for a further period of four (4) years subject to satisfactory performance of his duties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies with update Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Marital Status/number of children
- Date of Birth
- Nationality, State & Local Government Area of Origin
- E-mail and Postal Address
- Current postal address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic and professional associations/bodies
- Work experience, status and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be the present employer. You are required to ask the referees to send confidential report on you to the same address.
The application should be forwarded to:
Niger State College of Agriculture,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invted for interview/interaction at a later date