Full-time Recruitment Officer at AIM Group Limited
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.
The Job : Recruitment Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
REPORTING HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES
The Recruitment officer shall be in charge of sourcing and managing, the entire flow of the recruitment process towards the identification of competent and quality candidates for the company. He/she will build a database of candidates for all available positions and ensure that all vacant positions are filled within the stipulated time.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for analyzing the requirements for a position, screening, selecting and integrating successful applicants to the organization.
- In-charge of drafting all recruitment plans for the company both local & Expatriates
- In-charge of filling all current and future vacancies within the company
- Handles all job postings and sourcing of resumes for interviews
- Contacts all successful candidates for employment
- Handles the on-boarding process, induction and orientation for new employees
- Manage the end-to-end services for recruitment/ talent acquisitions in line with approved staffing and recruitment plans and budgets.
- Ensuring updates to job descriptions, preparation of accurate vacancy announcements.
- Developing job descriptions, Update organization structure as and when required and develop testing tools for recruitment.
- Coordinate local and overseas recruitment campaigns under the supervision of the Head of HR.
- Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies.
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates; this will be done with approval from Head HR.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- Must be a university graduate
- At least 3 years related work experience in recruitment function
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with very good analytical, leadership and people skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles.
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including social media, job portals for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with very good analytical, leadership and people skills
How To Apply