Full-time Rainoil Limited Cv Submission
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
The Job : Internal Auditor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Ref: RO-00017
Location: Oghara, Delta
Specialization: Internal Auditor
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or any Finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
How To Apply