Full-time Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
The Job : Quality Assurance Team Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensures all products produced conforms to set standards and specification.
- Ensures everyone is quality conscious by building quality into the people, process and products through strict compliance and implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Establishes inspection protocols, defines sampling procedures, and determines equipment and mechanisms to be used in the testing process.
- Maintains a log of defective product record and liaise with packaging department for further directive.
- Prompt record keeping of all quality issues on materials used in production process.
- Prompt and accurate documentation of data and processing of operational data.
- Ensures defects that are alarming are traced to the root causes.
- Proffers necessary step to minimize any default detected during production process.
- Works closely with Packaging department during development of new packaging material and also during modification/changes of existing packaging.
- Supervise subordinates and give them all the necessary support.
- Train production operatives on line on issues that relates to quality.
- B.Sc or HND in chemistry, microbiology or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance supervisor or similar role.
How To Apply