Full-time Qatar Airways Ongoing Recruitment
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
The Job : Driver / Messenger, Qatar Airways.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About your Job:
- The successful candidate will need to carry out transport service in a customer service oriented and safe and timely manner.
He will also need to handle mail/documents/material and personnel meeting required timetables and ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards.
- Mail runs / distribution of documents and materials, bill payments, inter office runs; duties related to banks, government departments other external clients/Escort premium class passengers.
- Transport staff as directed by supervisor to medical Centers, police departments and government departments etc.
- Liaise with QR offices and departments, colleagues, supervisors, senior management staff, visitors and guest and other external clients. Ensure interpersonal interactions are conducted maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Assist in the general office work-filling, photocopying, preparing press packs and other day to day work as directed by the supervisors.
- Maintain vehicles in good condition to acceptable standards so delivery timetable are met.
Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- You need to have a minimum of Secondary school graduation . A minimum of 2 years drivers experience preferably in a multinational / airline/ hospitality organization is preferred.
- Experience in interacting with Banks, Airline Offices, Government departments will be given preference.
- You will be required to have good driving skills, needs to be familiar with city roads and traffic regulations. You must have the ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks.
Good knowledge of English (oral and written) is essential for this position.
How To Apply