Full-time Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : Project Manager, Customer Experience
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
This role is responsible for the management of projects in Customer Experience [CXP] aimed at initiating, driving, and supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, as well as leading changes to support CXP strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements.
In particular you will:
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the customer experience
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Monitor other key customer-based projects progress and ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Design user-friendly tools, reports, dashboards and KPI’s to be used by management for customer KPI’s
- Identify and prioritize key touchpoints in the journey and design listening posts to capture stakeholder feedback at these listening posts.
- Regularly gather data from NPS surveys and report trends to manager along with insights and observations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Analytic or related field
- 5+ years in service, operation, project management or process improvement
- Experience in roles which organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- SQL skills desired.
- Advanced skills with Excel desired.
How To Apply