Full-time Project Manager at Chlorophyll Solutions
Chlorophyll Solutions provides general ICT Advisory services as well as Energy services solution offerings for both Power Distribution Companies and general residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Managing and coordinating project teams and external vendors or subcontractors to ensure the seamless execution of projects.
- Developing project scope plans involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Progress monitoring and work scheduling and ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Performing risk assessment and management to minimize project risks, report and escalate to management timely.
- Attending customer meetings; resolve internal and external issues;
- Providing ad hoc and periodic project reports (daily) specifically to do with project progress and costs;
- Engaging and interacting with decision makers to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company;
- Ensuring the agreed project management methods, standards, tools, templates and processes are maintained throughout the project life cycle;
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure that company’s guidelines are maintained
- Document and share lessons learnt on the project.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org