Full-time Project Manager at Chams Plc
We are a Leading ICT solutions company operating in Nigeria and some other West African countries. We have vacancy for highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in an ICT industry. Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
JOB REF (Ref: ICT –ITPM)
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in computer or engineering disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience
- PMP certificate is desirable
- PMP training certificate is an advantage
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Roles and responsibilities of Project Manager shall include;
- Manage all IT-related projects within the Information System Department
- Conduct, facilitate and coordinate project team meetings
- Maintain up-to-date project documentation and status reports
- Provide reporting templates for project activities including Scope of Work documents, Software Requirements Specifications, risks plan, design documents, deployment plan, Test cases, code reviews, etc.
- Ensure project teams comply with PM guidelines, standard operating procedures and ISO- and CMMI-based Quality Management System
- Provide evidence of project team compliance during Internal Quality Audits
- Provide compliance and non-compliance reports on projects
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with IT projects
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office productivity suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with IT terminologies, technologies and tools
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to manage and resolve people-related issues
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to manage relationships and stakeholders
How To Apply