Full-time Project Management Officer at Suburban Fiber Company Limited
Suburban is a Next Generation Carrier, with a smart and efficient network that spans the West Africa region region using the newest technologies such as IP, MPLS and Wi Max. Suburban is playing a significant role in the growth of internet penetration in West Africa by increasing the wholesale internet connectivity in Nigeria by over 800% over the last 2 years.
The Job : Project Management Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To utilise the Company issued standards, guidelines and administrative support for project management requirements to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to quality/standard and in a cost-effective manner.
- Also monitors all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows the defined policies, guidelines, procedures and standards for managing projects based on accepted project management methodologies and practices.
- Organise review meetings with installers and installer’s coordinator.
- Prepare, circulate and present weekly Operations Management Meeting (OMM) report.
- Maintains an up to date and accurate Risk Register, Project Schedule & Other Documentation
- Provides highly skilled technical and administrative support advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Facilitate project planning, resource management and adequate project progress monitoring.
- Implements and monitors project evaluation and the integration of necessary recommendations to subsequent projects.
- Catalyse the implementation of work programs and plans of the PMO and ensure all projects are in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Facilitate synergy across the various departmental functions/company lines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Use all company assigned tools and resources for automation including in-house applications for effective project management and information sharing.
- Ensure compliance to highest quality possible and HSE compliance in project implementation
- Any other roles or task that may be assigned by the Management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]