Full-time Project Finance Manager at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The Job : Project Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Project Finance Management is responsible to secure that customer business is correctly executed in ONE in compliance with Ericsson’s processes and directives, this includes ensuring proper setup of Fulfillment Assignments (FAS) in ONE, securing data integrity for contract accounting and supporting CPM, SDM, MSCOO and ASR with Local Governance.
- Preferred interfaces experience as Customer Project Manager (CPM), Service Delivery Manager (SDM), Managed Services Operating Officer (MSCOO), Account Supply Responsible (ASR), Contract Execution Manager (CEM), Project Planner (PP), Contract Controller (CC), SRAS Reporting Analyst & Company Controller (CC)
IS/IT Tools and Access:
- Experience in any of the SAP modules (ONE, BW, ICAT and CPOR)
Applicable process connected to Job Role:
- Strong understanding of CBE Process (Customer Business Execution)
- Planning & Organizing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Accounting background :3 to 5 years of experience
How To Apply