Full-time Project Associate at Red Media Africa
Red Media Africa (RED) is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a focus on the youth. We are a network of premium media companies with a prominent development affiliate called The Future Project, owners of The Future Africa Awards & Summit.
The Job : Project Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Future Project is a non- governmental organization based in Lagos but work across Nigeria with projects in selected cities in Africa
- TFP is focused on governance, leadership and enterprise with specific focus on citizenship development and engagement. Our vision is to build a network of empowered citizens who can transform systems and societies through grassroots engagement, leadership and enterprise.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and designing programmes and proactively monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action with the team
- Manage engagement across the projects on all social media platforms and organisations websites
- Managing and supervising communications with all stakeholders on all projects
- Developing proposals that can enhance TFP funding for project implementation
- Working with the team to manage volunteers engagement.
- Ability to work on programs and project outside of lagos
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in the Social Sciences or relevant discipline. A Masters-level degree would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of donor engagement and fundraising
- Three- Five years’ prior work experience in similar field. Work experience in non-profit entity is an additional advantage.
- Excellent writing skills with a proven track record of research and publication.
- Networking skills and managing complex situations are desirable skill.
- Ability to deliver task with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org