Full-time Program Delivery Team Manager at EHealth Africa
At eHealth Africa we use technology and field operations to strengthen health delivery systems and to detect and respond to public health emergencies. Known for our programs in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Liberia, we have partnered with governments and donors in their efforts to eradicate polio and to respond to acute emergencies such as the 2014 Ebola outbreak. Using high-resolution data we pinpoint the availability and accessibility of health facilities and services and deliver information to support programs that help underserved communities.
The Job : Program Delivery Team Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the discovery, development, and drive execution of high priority strategic business initiatives and programs across the organization.
- Serve as a resource and lead for a portfolio of 20-30 short and long term projects focusing on lab management, vaccine delivery, research, value chain of biofortified crops, and others.
- Work directly with organization leadership, provide leadership to project planning to define scope and objectives of programs and utilize strong project management skills, stakeholder management experience, networking, and communication skills
- Lead the team of up to 30 people comprising of program and project managers, assistant project managers and coordinators.
- Develop and maintain an up to date work plan for project implementation to effectively manage project progress and ensure timely completion of project deliverables, adhering to project timeline and budget.
- Oversee the contractual requirements and financial management for programs. Ensure budgets are tracked against contract milestones.
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to funding agencies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a resource to project managers for all inquiries, and issues resolutions for project management, contract budget and remediation, and regulatory document preparation.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and enhance processes, leverage existing content and materials, identify interdependencies and common issues, and share leading practices across initiatives.
- Supervise, mentor, and build the capacity of assigned Project Management staff.
- A minimum of ten years of project management experience within private or non-profit sectors. Experience working in international development, global public health, and donor funding settings is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree, Prince 2 or PMP is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills.
How To Apply