Full-time Production Technician at Giant Beverages Limited
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
The Job : Production Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Operate filler
- Adjust filler height adjustment and transfer alignment.
- Adjust machine components, machine tension and pressure according to size of the bottle.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged product to standard.
- Adjust machine when malfunction occurs, clear machine jam and report machine status.
- Clean, lubricate and make adjustments or repair to machine such as opening valve, switch levers, sliding disc etc.
- Replacing of broken leaf springs, shaft axels, pressure piece, actuating shaft, etc.
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance on machine.
Pet Blowing Machine:
- Operate the rotary blowing machine
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out a changeover procedure for packages.
- Lubricating bearings and mold station.
- Cleaning of mold stations and heater boxes in the oven.
- Check all heating mandrels, gripper heads and blowing nozzle for damage.
- Check gear box oil of the machine main drive.
- Ensure good bottles are blown out for production.
- Control oven temperature and blowing parameters.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperature for proper distribution of material.
- Clear jam and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or replace parts such as nozzles, mandrel or spindle, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical and Completion of a Craft Apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]