Full-time Production / Stock Manager at Fadac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
The Job : Production / Stock Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our client is a “Proudly Nigerian” brand that manufactures & distributes healthy food & snacks across Nigeria. Their goal is to increase the awareness of the importance of healthy eating which can aid a healthy lifestyle.Due to expansion, they are currently in need of Production Manager/ Stock Manager:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems
- ·Maintain stock levels and carrying out stock inventory periodically
- ·Raise Purchase order requests for stock replenishment
- ·Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and think critically through a variety of problems
- Reliability and punctuality
- Requires the ability to follow documented procedures and good manufacturing practices on a consistent basis.
- Requires being self-motivated and a desire to grow and learn beyond the basic job responsibilities.
- Record production metrics data such as quantity, weight, size and types of product packaged to ensure conformance to company standards;
How To Apply