Full-time Procurement Manager at Nigerian Foundries Limited
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
The Job : Procurement Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for ensuring right price, right quality, right quantity, right terms, right model and right mode of transportation at all times.
- Reports to Management Executives
- Enforce all ISO procedures applicable the department
- Evaluate Vendors
- Negotiate prices and terms with vendors
- Attend meetings
- Maintain and review records
- Monitor production and other departments with the aim of placing orders
- Review, update and maintain purchase orders until closure
- Promote and develop Nigerian/local sources of supplies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com