Full-time Procurement Manager at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today’s technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow’s futuristic home.
The Job : Procurement Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Responsible for both international and local procurements, logistics, warehousing, distribution and/or financial forecasting activities to limit costs and improve accuracy.
- Oversee operations of the Supply Chain Unit, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Responsible for the ordering process and tracking products throughout the chain to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Manage and control average project inventory turnover within 90days
- Responsible for qualifying and managing logistics vendor across USA, Asia, Europe for consolidated continental shipment to door at the lowest possible rate within the shortest turn around
- Negotiate favorable Service Level Agreement covering warranty period, payment arrangement, shipping terms, RMA policy, after sales support, stock swapping, etc.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Train and mentor Supply Chain Unit employees
- Focus on cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Analyse, optimize, and oversee inventory procedures
- Optimize warehouse functions and monitor stock levels
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Design and implement necessary supply chain optimization projects
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. procurement, shipping, etc.)
- Develop the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Assess vendor operations (e.g. freight) according to quality benchmarks and standards
- Oversee the returns process
- Foster strong partnerships with other businesses
- Track KPIs and generate reports for supply chain performance
- Any other duty as assigned by management
- Proficiency with AdvancePro Inventory Management Software.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Possession of professional certification in Accountancy, SCM- CPSM, CPIM, and
- CSCP, purchasing etc. will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years progressively relevant experience in procurement and Supply Chain Management
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVS to [email protected]