Full-time Printrite.ng Ongoing Recruitment
Printrite.ng is the number one online stop shop for all design, printing, packaging and marketing needs. We offer creative designs and printing services to governments, corporate bodies, businesses and individuals through our online platform.
The Job : Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking an experienced marketing executive with a strategic vision to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness.
- You must have extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with PRINTRITE’S goals and vision
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company
- Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationship
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Work closely with in house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials.
- Collect and analyze market research data and apply it to current projects
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Run campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Membership in any reputable Marketing Association
- Experience in content development
- Digital marketing/advertising expertise
- Experience in crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills.
The Job : Graphic Designer
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.