Full-time Prime Services: Installation Engineer (Electrical and Instrumentation) Vacancy
Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in Offshore Fabrication, Ship Repair, Marine Services and Logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the position below:
The Job : Installation Engineer (Electrical and Instrumentation)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Must have good leadership and inter-personal skill, planning, work prioritization and understanding of offshore construction work requirements.
- Supervise all construction, hook up and commissioning activities with emphasis on electrical and instrumentation completion.
- Ability to assign task to subordinates on a daily basis with good report writing skills.
- B.Eng in any Engineering or Technical discipline Professional certification/membership of COREN will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years or more experience (12 years experience if without an Engineering/technical Degree) in directing Field Construction and Shop Fabrication for major projects in the Oil, Gas, and/or Petrochemical industries.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervising offshore construction work such as installation of platform facilities, hook-up and commissioning or pipeline construction.
How To Apply