Full-time PricewaterhouseCoopers: Associate – Forensics (Advisory) Vacancy
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 200,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
The Job : Associate – Forensics (Advisory)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: 125-NIG00139
Overview and Job Summary
Businesses today are confronted daily by corruption, fraud and other unplanned events. Our growing Advisory Forensics Services practice protects opportunities for clients by working with them to strategically prepare for and manage the changeable complexities of the evolving threat landscape and by providing unparalleled resources and insights to investigate fraud, assist in risk management and mitigation, and identify and analyze vulnerabilities – whether in one country or worldwide. With a strong Forensics presence in more than 40 countries, our strategic threat management approach enables us to work with international clients to anticipate, manage, and respond to threats, while also helping clients become “threat-smart.”
Our Forensics professionals possess core forensics capabilities as well as forensic technology expertise and offer clients a unilateral advantage in investigating problems that extend across borders or that afflict multinational organizations.
Our global team prevents, investigates and remediates the issues arising from regulatory, legal and commercial minefields that can damage brand and bottom line if left unchecked and helps clients become “threat-smart” and develop dynamic, adaptive strategies before a crisis occurs. Our consultants who are former accountants, financial analysts, technology experts, former regulators and members of law enforcement, statisticians, economists, engineers, compliance officers, and fraud examiners are skilled in accounting, financial analysis, advanced technology, and regulatory knowledge and provide insights to companies around the world that are confronting corporate investigations, litigation and regulatory enforcement challenges.
- Support various assignments around the Forensics function
- Maintain sound client relationships
- Increase the breadth and depth of client relationships.
- Understand and apply Forensic methodology in all engagements
- Assist with preparation of high quality reports, proposals, marketing collateral and other documentation in consistence with the Firm’s standards
- Perform work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Develop and apply a high level of technical/professional skills and knowledge
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/Economics/Business Administration/Law/ Technology or related field with not less than Second Class Upper division.
- ACA, ACCA, CISA, CFE will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years of Forensic investigations/Internal Audit /Assurance experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Some experience in analzying information, drafting and reviewing formal written reports. Comfortable presenting ideas to small or large groups.
- Ability to work effectively and manage tasks according to strict deadlines and understand the importance of effective time management. Good knowledge of Microsoft Offfice suite.
- Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self-develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Lead and contribute to team success;
- Is passionate about client service;
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships;
- Intuitive and pays attention to detail
- Comfortable with dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
- Must be willing to travel.
How To Apply