Full-time Pre-Sales Consultant at Sage Nigeria
Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
The Job : Pre-Sales Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The role is intended Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analysing and documenting requirements.
- The role’s primary objective is in helping prospective customers conceptualise solutions to business challenges.
- The process entails analysing and recording challenges, conceptualizing solutions based on the Sage suite of solutions and presenting the proposed solutions back to customer stakeholders.
- The role will have a strong focus on Business Analytics with the primary area of specialisation around providing companies with a platform for decision making via data-driven solutions.
- The role will entail travelling to customers throughout Africa and ME.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Conceptualize and build solutions within Sage X3 and supporting software to address customers’ requirements
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams, technical explanations and PowerPoint presentations
- Work with Product Management and R&D to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Sage
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
How To Apply