Full-time Platinum Careers: Human Resources Manager Vacancy
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
The Job : Human Resources Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
- Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
- Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
- Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- In conjunction with the Legal team, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company
- knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Managing HR budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- M.Sc, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ cognate experience as a HR generalist
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated individual
- CIPM/CIPD/SHRM Certification required
- Strong decision making/Managerial skills
How To Apply