Full-time Planning Engineer at Orion Group
Established in Scotland in 1987, Orion Group has achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 27 years and is now an international leader in the provision of personnel to the Engineering Industry.
Today Orion Group manages the placement of over 5,000 contractors every year via our worldwide network of offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. Following continued year on year growth, we expect to shortly exceed USD $1 billion annual sales.
The Job : Planning Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
DIMENSIONS OF SERVICE
Ikike field development lies within Nigeria offshore block OML 99 in a location which is 20 km offshore in 20 m water depth and approximately 15 km north of the Amenam complex. It is to be developed as a satellite tieback to Amenam, making full use of the spare capacity of the Amenam process facilities, which mainly consists of the following Main Development Features: – Ikike wellhead platform – Multi-phase export pipeline (IKK – AMD2) – Water Injection pipeline (AMD3 – IKK) – Electrical cable (AMP2 – IKK) – Integration works on Amenam
In charge of Platforms Scheduling and Planning activities, aiming at completion of the work scope within the assigned duration.
- Review and analyse CONTRACTORS Scheduling and planning documents (procedures,…).
- Monitor progress and control Project activities.
- Identify potential delays, analyse and issue proposed corrective actions as required.
- Prepare the Project Planning documents.
- Prepare the weekly report.
- Elaborate monthly progress report.
- Liaise with cost controller to define progress measurement.
- File the planning related documents according the document filing system.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to HSE and quality management.
- Make safety suggestions, report any anomalies, unsafe acts or conditions observed.
Knowledge of TOTAL Project Planning practices – Practice of PRIMAVERA – Practice of MS Project
Qualification : Planning Engineering discipline
Professional experience (number of years) : 15
Experience within project (number of years) : 10
How To Apply