Full-time Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Medsaf Nigeria
Medsaf is a global organization with a headquarter in the United States and a presence in Nigeria. We believe that quality medication is a fundamental human right. Medsaf is a curated medication marketplace for African hospitals and pharmacies. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies and hospitals, using our Medsaf platform. Our platform provides hospitals and pharmacies with access to credit, inventory management and logistics. It’s a one-stop procurement service!
The Job : Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medsaf is currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Business Development Manager (M/F) to join our team in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- The key purpose of this role is to grow our business development activities and maximize the revenue streams of our product offerings.
Want To Be Our Next Revolutionary?
If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs
- Generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Completed university degree in Business Administration/ Pharmacy, Healthcare related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a business development role within a pharmaceutical company, hospital, pharmacy, and or e-commerce company or similar businesses.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Already existing hospital and pharmacy relationships a plus!
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English
How To Apply