Full-time Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited: Account Officer, Fixed Assets Recruitment
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
The Job : Account Officer, Fixed Assets
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide support in recording the total cost of newly-acquired fixed assets, tracking existing fixed assets, running monthly depreciation and monthly reconciliation of the balances in the fixed assets general ledger.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Financial Planning and management.
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Tax planning and management.
- Treasury management.
- Management accounting.
- Credit control.
- Accounting software usage (SAP).
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
How To Apply