Trainee Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Technical Skills Development Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with PAN Nigeria Limited, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
The Job : Automotive Technical Training Programme
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning to undertake a one year training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanical
- Auto – Spray Painting
- Auto Panel Beating & Welding Fabrication
- Auto Mechatronics
- To train & equip youth with employable vocational skills capable of maintaining new generation vehicles with specialization in areas listed above.
- To promote a Public – Private Sector model in Technical and Vocation skills Training
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of any of the under listed qualifications with certificate dated not earlier than 2014:
- National Technical Certificate in Auto Related Trades
- London City & Guilds in any relevant Auto Trade
- Federal Craft Certificate ( similar to the above)
- Certificate Course in Auto Engineering obtained from duly approved Polytechnic
- Candidates must possess an O’ level credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
- Demonstration of good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years old as at the time of application
The successful candidates will enjoy tuition free study, free lunch, medical services in the company clinic and token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses.
How To Apply
- The programme is entirely non residential and successful Candidates are expected to cater for their transportation and accommodation throughout the programme.
- Short listed candidates will be contacted through their EMAIL or SMS for a written test on a scheduled date. Candidates are advised to make arrangement for their lunch during this test.
- The successful candidates will be invited for Oral Interview and Medical Test immediately after the written test (This exercise may span to the next day)
- Shortlisted Candidates will be required to present the originals of their Credentials for Scrutiny at the screening point – PAN Learning Centre, Plot 1144, PAN Drive, Kakuri Industrial Estate, P.M.B 2266, Kaduna.