Full-time Petronomics Limited: Graduate Architect Recruitment
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
The Job : Graduate Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for creating a design concept that meets the requirements of that client and provides a facility suitable to the required use
- Must meet with and question the client/rep to ascertain all the requirements and nuances of the planned project to be clear at the beginning, entailing a degree of risk in the design undertaking.
- Make early proposals to the client or project team which may rework the terms of the brief, this is to ensure the brief is essential to producing a project that meets all the needs of the owner – it is a guide for the architect in creating the design concept.
- Must be able to Design buildings no matter how very complex and demanding or what the scale of the project might be.
- Must possess HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1-4 year cognate experience
- Must have a strong degree of foresight is a prerequisite. Any design concept must at a very early stage in its generation take into account a great number of issues and variables which include qualities of space(s), the end-use and life-cycle of these proposed spaces, connections, relations, and aspects between spaces including how they are put together as well as the impact of proposals on the immediate and wider locality.
- Selection of appropriate materials and technology must be considered, tested and reviewed at an early stage in the design to ensure there are no setbacks (such as higher-than-expected costs) which may occur later.
- The site and its environs, as well as the culture and history of the place, will also influence the design. The design must also countenance increasing concerns with environmental sustainability.
- May often consults with engineers, surveyors and other specialists throughout the design, ensuring that aspects such as the structural supports and air conditioning elements are coordinated in the scheme as a whole.
- Must control and planning of construction costs are also a part of these consultations.
- Coordination of the different aspects involves a high degree of specialized communication, including advanced computer technology such as BIM (Building Information Management), CAD, and cloud-based technologies.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.