Full-time Personal Assistant to the CEO at Ntel Nigeria
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
The Job : Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provides comprehensive, high quality professional and administrative support service to the MD in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful management of ntel.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the MD to manage work schedule and activities
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the MD is well prepared for meetings; document meeting minutes, where appropriate
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally, travel with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organize and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments
- Deal with incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Provide Administrative support to the Head Compliance for the effective running of the Office of the CEO.
- Fluent in English
- First degree in English, Secretarial Administration or related field
- Postgraduate qualification may be an advantage
- 4-5 years’ experience including:
- 2-3 years in a personal assistant or team coordinator role
- Proficiency in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: “PA to the CEO” should be the subject of your application