Full-time Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions): Compliance Officer Vacancy
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
The Job : Compliance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ability to ensure that the overall company’s operations is in compliance with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- To manage and provide advisory services on regulatory and policy issues applicable to the company.
- To educate staff members on the Act, circulars, guidelines and regulation by PENCOM for the scheme
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification of 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent or professional qualification in Accounting, Actuarial science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory
- A Master’s degree from a local or foreign university will be a bonus
- Possesses good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong numerical, analytical skills
- Open-minded, innovative, and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task, being comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Efficient Time Manager
- High commitment, rigor and ability to work well under pressure
- Great networking skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV’s to: [email protected] and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g “IT Support Analyst/Enugu”.
Register&upload resume via apply online