Full-time Partnership Accountant at Save the Children
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
The Job : Partnership Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Partnerships Accountant will be working closely with local partners for regular financial monitoring and compliance of local partners across North East Nigerian Humanitarian.
- Key areas of accountability are sub-award management and monitoring and has a role in partner capacity building.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of experience within the Finance & Sub-award unit preferable with international organization
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field, individuals with practical experience may be considered
- Experience in assessment and remote monitoring of partners
- Knowledge about core elements of finance compliance and accountancy standards
- Familiarity with humanitarian assistance and long-term development work in order to communicate effectively with partners
- Knowledge of finance and operational controls in regards to cash transfer programming
- Master Degree, preferably in Accountancy/ or Business Administration
- Has previous experience working in a humanitarian response
How To Apply