Full-time Pal Pensions: IT Network Analyst Vacancy
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
The Job : IT Network Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Configure, enhance and operate the enterprise network infrastructure, diagnostic tools, automation, and recovery systems using standard or proprietary scripting and utilities. Responsible for complex analysis and resolution of escalated problems within the department.
- Provide remote support to our geographically diverse nationwide clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more
- Provide on- site support to our clients in the company’s locations.
- Assist both client end users and IT staff with a broad range of computer application problems, server issues, virtualization, SAN issues, networking issues, security issues and more
- Escalate issues and interact closely with third-party vendors and other team members helping manage the resolution of complex client issues
- Initiate and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on more complex user issues for one-time resolution
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of the Support Practice Group
- Provide regional local on-site client support, as necessary
- Limited (non-regional) travel may be occasionally required.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Network design and implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge of LAN/WAN Technologies
- Deep understanding of Cisco Products – Cisco Nexus, Cisco IOS, Routing, Switching experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- WAN (Wide Area Network) environments configuration and management: MPLS, QoS, BGP, DMVPN
- Wireless, LAN, Voice, Telephone Services
- A thorough knowledge of personal computer hardware and software, local and wide area networks systems.
- A thorough knowledge of new developments related to information security and project management.
- A thorough knowledge of common security controls (i.e. Firewalls, IPS, SEIM, VPN, etc)
- Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project)
- Network Diagnostic (Wireshark, Solarwinds, MRTG, TCPdump, WinDump)
- Network Equipment (Cisco, HP)
- Network Protocols (TCP, UDP & IP)
- Operating System Technology (Windows Server 2003/2008, VMware, Linux)
- Workstation Technology (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Security Discovery (NMAP, Nessus)
- Security Controls (Kaspersky, Sophos, Checkpoint SPLAT, Juniper)
- Security Monitoring (Tripwire Log Center, Tripwire Enterprise, SNORT)
- VPN Technology (Checkpoint VPN-1, Array SPX)
- Security and Technical Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI (preferred)
- Expert level familiarity with enterprise vulnerability management tools, such as Qualys and RSA VRM
- Strong experience in vulnerability management services for complex applications, COTS software, network systems, operating systems, databases, and storage solutions
- Knowledge of and ability to implement technical aspects of PCI DSS 3.2, ISO, SOC, and other compliance standard
- CCIE, CCNA or equivalent
How To Apply