Full-time Pagatech: Consumer Engagement Manager for Consumer Segment Recruitment
Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service. Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically – thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
The Job : Consumer Engagement Manager for Consumer Segment
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As a Consumer Enagagement Manager, you will, in collaboration with the Online and Mobile leadership, develop the strategy and vision for the online customer experience, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on this strategy and vision.
- You are expected to embody the critical intersection of product marketing expertise and a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
- You will be our subject-matter expert helping customers understand, implement, and expand our solution at a use case level.
- This critical role aggregates the customer voice and acts as a customer advocate when working with internal teams.
- Because you are so close to our solutions and the customer, you’ll be a critical part of driving the consumer product roadmap and evolution to capture the needs of the market.
- You will have the opportunity to drive the end-to-end consumer journey strategy for new and existing online and mobile subscribers. Our consumer segment propositions includes peer-2-peer payments, bills payment, digital financial services , funds transfer, amongst others.
- You will be responsible for driving the ongoing engagement of consumers. As such, you need to be very comfortable with data analysis to understand current usage patterns, minimize churn, and to create propositions to drive further adoption.
- Driving improvement of customer journey on Paga, creating a more intuitive customer experience and facilitating organic growth.
- Defining direction of consumer digital and marketing strategies, in conjunction with Marketing and Product Innovation teams based on market research.
- Advising Online and Mobile Leadership on innovations that could best support customers’ needs.
- Helping customers maximize the value they get from Paga and minimizing consumer churn.
- Promoting remote customer application and increasing consumer’s account usage.
- Working with Research and Marketing to use consumer insights in periodically tracking achievement of deliverables and redesigning our brand standards/specification.
- Taking ownership o f customer’s issues and following problems through to resolution, in collaboration with the Customer Support team.
- Driving achievement of set targets and deliverables for the consumer segment of the online and mobile business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree required.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in marketing, customer experience and relationship management in online and offline payments or related businesses.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Drive customer satisfaction improvement.
- The ability to balance multiple types of data with solid intuition
- Good Excel skills, and comfortable with data analysis and presentation
- Experience working with, engaging, and influencing multiple cross-functional teams and leaders
- Having a detailed understanding of the brand and commercial principles.
- Having a keen eye for market and consumer insights and how to utilize to commercial advantage.
- Showing initiative, curiosity and a sense of ownership over work areas.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Being a thought leader in new digital trends and opportunities that the business can incorporate into its strategy to drive its strategic growth ambitions
- Demonstrating the ability to gather relevant information, notice relationship between
- different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Having strong interpersonal and networking skills along with the resilience and ability to calmly manage setbacks.
- Demonstrating the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Having the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change.
How To Apply