Full-time PA/EA/Admin Officer at Petronomics Limited
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
The Job : PA/EA/Admin Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Managing Director across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Managing Director’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Managing Director in the execution of projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft documents including, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the Managing Director.
- To professionally represent the organisation at meetings and events as a representative of the Managing Director.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings and ensure follow up action can be implemented as well as arranging logistics for meeting including taking minutes if required to do so.
- To respond to any stakeholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate the Managing Director’s travel arrangements/itinerary.
- To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- Any other duty as assigned.
Academic Qualification And Experience Required
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- Membership of NIM or any relevant professional organization is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using “PA/EA/Admin Officer” as subject and without this, the application will not be processed.
Register&upload resume via apply online