Full-time Outsource Company: Graduate Call Center Agent Vacancy
The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally.
The Job : Graduate Call Center Agent
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The main functions include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Make outbound calls, receive inbound calls
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, HND, and other relevant qualifications.
Experience & Training:
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience.
- Previous experience in a Call Centre is a requirement.
- Ability to work on the phone for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
- Proficiency in Hausa language is required
- Ability to manage detailed information and handle Stress
- Excellent computer skills with an ability to type 30/40 wpm
- Ability to control call and politely keep potential client focused
- Good listening skills
- Excellent phone manner and strong communication skills; both written and oral
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s only to: [email protected]
Note: For candidates who reside in Lagos ONLY.