Full-time Oracle Nigeria: Field Marketing Specialist Vacancy
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
The Job : Field Marketing Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 1700148O
Job Role: Oracle Academy Country Manager: Nigeria
Organization Name: Oracle Academy
- As Oracle’s flagship philanthropic educational program, Oracle Academy advances computer science education globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields. To this end, Oracle Academy offers students and educational institutions a free and complete portfolio of software, curriculum, hosted technology, faculty trainings, support, and certification resources.
- The program works with public and private partners to provide the tools educators need to engage inspire and prepare students to become innovators and leaders of the future. Through Oracle Academy, students receive hands-on experience with the latest technologies, helping to make them college and career ready in the era of big data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and beyond.
- Responsible for the management of the Oracle Academy program, including marketing and outreach, program growth, training adoption and the development of strategic partnerships and projects..
- As a member of the Oracle Academy team in EMEA, the Country Manager will promote Oracle Academy in Nigeria. This role will be based in Lagos.
- Recruit new Oracle Academy members, and work with the Oracle Academy Member Engagement and Services team to retain existing Oracle Academy members.
- Develop and implement strategic projects to deepen Oracle Academy impact in Nigeria
- Identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships with government organizations (MoEs), universities and other recognised education and partner organizations to facilitate Oracle Academy program marketing, training adoption and growth.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for each country which reflects the current education landscape aligned to the Oracle Academy program offerings.
- Communicate with key internal Oracle personnel to increase awareness of Oracle Academy program offerings and goals, including sales and pre-sales staff, Oracle University staff, alliances & channels staff, and country management.
- Collect and document anecdotal feedback from members, prospective members, and partners and provide input about Oracle Academy benefits and campaigns (current and future) to the Marketing, Member Engagement and Services, and Academy Program Development teams.
- Upon request, lead cross-team, global projects to develop marketing assets, campaigns and collateral.
- Identify and develop training demand and create training plans for Nigeria or partnership in association with the Oracle Academy curriculum and training team.
- Manage and run all promotional and recruitment events.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Oracle Academy policies, reporting and processes.
- Manage local Oracle Academy Marketing & Outreach budget.
- Identify PR opportunities for the Oracle Academy and work with local PR managers via the global PR approval process to secure these opportunities in social and print media.
- Travel will be up to 10%.
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
- Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Fluent and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in a second local language is a plus
- Prior business development or sales experience
- Knowledge of the local education market
- Creative thinker with the ability to work as a self-starter both independently and collaboratively with the EMEA and larger, global Oracle Academy team
- BA or BSc in any major
- 5+ years experience
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
How To Apply