Full-time Oracle Nigeria: Business Development Consultant Recruitment
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
The Job : Business Development Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 18000T8D
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs “go-to-market” plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures
- B.A/B.S Degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment
- Business and account planning implementation experience
- Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel
How To Apply