Full-time Onstream Group: Start-Up Laboratory Technician (Local) Vacancy
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Start-Up Laboratory Technician (Local)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Preparation of Laboratory / Chemical tool box list (tote tanks, safety coupling and transfer hoses), follow-up of the purchase order.
- Define the laboratory chemicals and consumables (for Tow and for SITE).
- Ensure the design and implementation of the storage areas (lab chemicals, spare parts, samples…) are adequate.
- Ensure all necessary sampling equipment will be provided (pressure bottles, sealed bottles, sampling points, connectors…) and ensure sampling program can be fulfilled
- Prepare the procedures related to laboratory (analyses standards, sampling, wastes…) as per MDR
- Follow of sampling points installation v/s typical rules.
Onshore Commissioning phase (Korea – LADOL):
- Check layout and arrangement of the laboratory including the fluid supplies (power, air, water, drains, HVAC…)
- Collect MSDS‘s for HSE dossier
- Prepare reporting procedure for chemical consumption and analysis results
- Participate in the commissioning activities linked to laboratory activities (online analysers, sampling, metering, chemicals storage and injection facilities…)
- Development of the procedures (templates, routes, analyses, supplies…)
- Data definition of the sampling, analyses requirements and measurements, (fluids, frequency, equipment, standards…) in LIMS database
- Follow the procurement /delivery of Laboratory tool box and chemical
- Follow the procurement / delivery of process chemical & tote tanks
- Ensure that EPCC contractor is applying proper chemical treatment on facility during interim operation until hand over to field operation.
- Preparation of the tow phase and offshore phase.
Offshore Phase (Nigeria):
- Responsible for the safe and good operation of the laboratory activities, chemicals injections and sampling operations
- Follow of Laboratory installation in the laboratory and perform testing of these equipment.
- Ensure the quality of the sampling, measurements, analyses (on schedule, according to the standards) whatever the fluids (condensate, gas, water, diesel oil…)
- Prepare follow up of analyses results in LIMS database
- Record and report all the results and, more generally, all the lab activities
- Ensure safety, good order, operability and cleanliness of the equipment (including sampling points, online analysers, storage areas…)
- Ensure that the HSE principles are implemented on the chemicals and fluids handling.
- Identify treatment problems, investigate, troubleshoot and propose solutions
- Optimize the production in terms of quality, chemical consumption, process stability etc…
- Ensure the training of the laboratory supervisor and assistants
- Work in close contact with the technical support team based Onshore
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may be assigned by the Head of Production in relation with HSE & OIM
- Prepare Iso14001 site certification (reporting part and dossier management)
- Follow up procurement of the equipment and consumables not supplied by the Project.
- Provide relevant results to Production team and participate to daily meeting to comment analysis results and optimize production
- Qualification: HND in Chemistry.
- Professional experiences: Minimum 5 years in Oil and Gas field with experience in Chemical Treatment field.
- Language: Fluency in English, French is a plus.
- Other skills: Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
How To Apply