Full-time Onstream Group: FPSO Logistic Officer – Ladol (Local) Vacancy
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : FPSO Logistic Officer – Ladol (Local)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The scope of the SERVICE comprises:
- Report Monthly Manpower status to HR
- Make initial arrangements to allocate the workspaces, accesses, equipment, phone/email access, office orientation, etc. for new employees and visitors.
- Focal point and Coordinate local logistic services such as movement by boat and/or shuttle for all company personnel/visitor and managing PTS update
- In liaison with SHI, prepare the application of visitor’s entry permit to SHI-MCI yard, the application of new comers’ SHI-MCI safety induction, the new comers’ SHI-MCI/LADOL badges
- Following visitor procedure for visitors as focal point
- Focal point for FPSO accommodation and Coordinate hotel accommodation of rotational people (if needed)
- Coordinate with concerned entities and organise appropriate and cost-effective travel and logistics arrangements for visiting personnel and follow-up administrative matters such Agenda,…
- Set-up Administrative Database program and organize administrative work SERVICE matrix
- Maintain office administrative activity inc. time sheet
- Coordinate with Cost, Planning and Administration group, if required
- Coordinate with Project members in resolving logistics and Administrative issue
- Coordinate Vendors’ mobilization and demobilization at worksites
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by FPSO PCM.
- To attend contractor office safety induction and adapt behavior to fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programmes or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related subject.
- 5-8 years’ experience in administration and logistics areas
- Good communication skills required for regular interactions with project team members, partners, affiliate and HR teams.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Required languages: English
How To Apply