Full-time Onstream Group: Corporate Human Resources – Career Assistant (Local) Vacancy
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job :Corporate Human Resources – Career Assistant (Local)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Prepare documentation for staff going on international assignments and Cross-posting: Fiche de remuneration, family form, CV and preparation of beginning assignment letters for staff going on international assignments and end of assignment letters for reintegration to the affiliate.
- Initiate staff reassignment and track the process until fully approved.
- Prepare documentations for personnel going on Secondment, Study leave or Leave of absence.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate Career managers’ visits from HQ to the affiliate by different métiers in collaboration with the entities’ Career Manager.
- Organize meetings and ensure that resources and tools required are functional (career Meetings, career interviews, métier forum and meetings with Line Managers etc).
- Process payment of staff‘s professional subscription and register all payment on the subscription table in the system.
- Carry out regular data cleaning/update to ensure accuracy of the employees’ data.
- Provide staff information and analysis from the database to the Career Manager.
- Update newly acquired Professional and Educational qualification on the HR database.
- Prepare and publish Service adverts for internal recruitment.
- Act as administrator during interviews.
- Assist with recruitment test and invigilation.
- Liaise with HRIS to update organization charts by providing them with recent movements and appointments.
- Complete necessary forms for the Immigration Department to facilitate Expatriate quota renewal.
- Follow up on visa status with Expatriate Admin for staff going on International Assignment.
- Participate in CSR project on Annual COMPANY /NNPC scholarship tests for undergraduates across Nigerian Universities
- Liaise with ER&B Department for Payroll removal for staff going on international assignment or study leave
- Provide periodic reports on departmental activities
- Academic Background: Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Experience: 3- 5 years’ Human Resources experience.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Practical experience in Data Analysis, Reporting and Performance Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
How To Apply