Full-time Olatorera Consultancy Ongoing Cv Submission
Olatorera.com is a new-generation consulting company providing wellness and business development services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera.com provides critical and analytical feedback to companies under our radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
The Job : Web Designer/Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and other programming languages. Must be strongly experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites. Must have graphic design skills. Must have general IT knowledge.
- Must work towards being certified within 6 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified.
- Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English skills. Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering and able to work very well with colleagues.
- Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
- Must have a B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Must be a relentless go-getter. Must be energetic, self-driven, team-obsessed and super-ready to grow as a leader.
The Job :Sales Leader
- Must have a strong passion for selling. A friendly personality always eager to listen and learn more. Inquisitively analytical mindset.
- Always ready to go the extra mile to get more YES’s from clients.
- Must have a minimum of 2nd class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Should ideally have experience in marketing preferably in banking, FMCG or related industries.
- Should be eagerly ready and dedicated to growing their career with Olatorera Consultancy limited.
The Job : Graduate/ Intern
- Apply to gain solid work experience with a 6 months Internship period with Olatorera.com that can lead to a permanent full-time position with Olatorera Consultancy or one of our sister companies.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter to: [email protected] The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.