Full-time Ntel Nigeria: Retail Sales Executive Vacancy
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
The Job : Retail Sales Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To sustain and enhance targeted customer acquisition and gross revenue in respective sales territory by effective implementation of planned strategies that aim at improving distribution channels.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Management of Agent Entrepreneurs for optimum revenue and customer acquisition
- Drive market initiatives to achieve quality subscriber acquisition
- Recruit and maintain adequate Retail Universe (SIMs Selling and Recharge Selling Outlets) to drive customer acquisition, products’ distribution and revenue in the territory
- Ensure AE locations have a functional KYC devices (KUCHIOs) and other necessary tools of trade to enhance achievement of objectives
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes / product launches to AEs
- Train DPs Staff, AEs and Retailers on product knowledge, selling skills, customer service, and merchandising
- Visibility: Achieve utilization of BTL materials in line with set KPIs
- Timely generation of KPI reports and market intelligence such as would provide insights and support the business and enhance productivity.
- Account Reconciliation: Ensure timely payments and consistent stocking of VTUs to fully utilize sales opportunities
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, recharge sales and sales of devices
- Timely monitor and alert on BTS status for appropriate Technical/IT Support to sweat assets.
- First degree in Social / Management Sciences.
- 4 years’ post-graduation experience in a structured organization / Multinationals / FMCG / Telecom:
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in managing distributors/retailers/company interface
- FCMG / Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: “MDA” or “Retail Sales Executive” should be the subject of your application.