Full-time Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Recruitment
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.
We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands.
The Job :Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics), Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Logistic Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
- Job Remuneration
- The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related
- bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How To Apply