Full-time Nigerian Breweries Plc Current Recruitment
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
The Job : Legal Manager, Operation, Nigeria Brewries.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Legal Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the Company Secretary /Legal Adviser, the Legal Manager, Operations will provide advice on all legal matters to the Breweries and Business Units as well as provide Company Secretariat services to related companies:
- Works with the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser to ensure the Breweries and Business Units are fully compliant from a regulatory perspective.
- Resolves all legal matters emanating from the Breweries/Business Units and ensures that recourse to litigation is a last resort.
- Advises the managements of the Breweries and Business Units on legal matters generally.
- Gives legal advice and opinions on contracts, real property matters, tortuous liability, commercial matters generally, labour and employment matters and all other civil and criminal matters involving the breweries and business units.
- Attends/co-ordinates the attendance by relevant Brewery/Sales personnel of court cases involving the company when the needs arises.
- Acts as Company Secretary to other related companies.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (35) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
- BL from the Nigerian Law School (Call to Bar).
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN).
- Minimum of 5years post qualification (Call to Bar) cognate experience, preferably both in a law firm and in the Legal Department of a company).
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
How To Apply