Full-time Network Planning Optimization Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
The Job : Network Planning Optimization Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- In our bid to provide better services to our customers and business expansion, we are recruiting for the position of Network Planning Optimisation (NPO) Manager.
- This role will involve Leading and Managing the Optimization Engineers, Field Engineers and Drive Test Teams for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Manage and lead customer interface for the country and manage expectations effectively
- Ensure that all tasks and deliverables are up to customer expectations and avoid any penalty due to poor network quality and performance
- Ensure delivery of following tasks and activities:
- Network Performance Analysis
- Frequency Plan Optimization
- ISHO Optimization
- Parameter Configuration for Coverage Optimization
- Neighbor Optimization
- KPI Monitoring & Performance Reporting
- Antenna System Configuration Optimization
- Capacity Data Collection and Reporting
- Traffic and Capacity Optimization
- Act as the principal contact point for all network RF concerns
- Ensure project schedules are met and within budgetary guidelines
- Help in the production of tender documents & assist in negotiations
- Lead, manage and develop the RF staff through clear direction and performance management to ensure individual performance is aligned to goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline
- Minimum 6 years working knowledge of mobile communication, operating competencies in similar capacity
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- Hands on experience in the use of the industry standard optimization processes, tools and technologies
- Significant experience in RF planning, capacity planning and optimization of mobile cellular networks
- Significant experience in multiple project and team management in different regions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), negotiation and leadership skills
- Management and organizational skills
- Analytical, Innovative and creative thinker.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.