Full-time Network Arewa24 Limited: Accountant Vacancy
Network Arewa24 Limited is the company that owns and manages AREWA24, a Hausa-language, free-to-air satellite television channel which can be viewed on Eutelsat Satellite Channel 16A/16 East Horizontal (frequency 10804, symbol rate 30000).
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Accountant will oversee the financial operations of the company and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Daily posting of financial transactions in QuickBooks and maintaining financial records.
- Ensure that monthly financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to Headquarters.
- Review procurement’s and purchases process to ensure compliance to NAL policies and before payment to vendors.
- Prepare monthly staff payroll for review by the line manager,
- Monitor’s expenditures and reports to ensure that funds are utilized appropriately.
- Support the Line Manager, in providing on-the-job orientation and training to the company staff on cost-effective management.
- Supervise the Finance and Admin officer and management of petty cash system
- Support the financial audits of all activities of the company.
- Investigate accounting and financial irregularities
- Analyzing financial information and preparing financial transaction reports
- Completing tasks & reporting within financial deadlines
- Contract negotiation support
- Supervise the timely remittance of taxes in compliance to Nigerian’s laws.
- Carryout any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- The Accountant will report to the Manager, Finance and Administration of Network Arewa24 Limited (NAL).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in finance functions
- Experience with financial reporting and procurement processes
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to travel to other project locations as required
Language and Computer Skills:
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Good computer skills: MS word, Excel, QuickBooks and other accounting software
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Stating the “Job Title” clearly as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.